WM VM Backup
Supported Virtual Environments:
- VMware 5.5 or higher
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 with Hyper-V role (SCVMM and Failover Cluster are not supported).
VM Ware:WM VM Backup supports backup and restore of virtual machines that are created and controlled by ESXi server which is a part of VMware vSphere product. System Requirements are:
- Windows OS 64-bit;
- vSphere version 5.1 or higher.
Hyper -V:Managed Backup supports backup and restore of virtual machines that created and controlled by Hyper-V server. You can back up only local Hyper-V server.
- Windows OS 64-bit;
- Full VM Backup: WM VM Backup is capable of backing up your local VM Ware and Hyper-V Virtual Machines.
- Image Based Backup: Block-level volume snapshots are taken and sent directly to the cloud, allowing dissimilar hardware or virtual machines restores.
- File Level Restore: WM VM Backup has been updated to further expand restoring functionality for virtual machines backed up from ESXi & Hyper-V servers. Previously, restoring those virtual machines from the cloud was limited and only allowed restoring the whole VM. Naturally, that is somewhat burdensome if you only want to restore a single file and not a 20-gigabyte virtual machine. Now you can choose the files to restore!
- Scheduled Backup: Setup hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backups or specify your own schedule.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Encrypt backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is also encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Restore to the Cloud VM: WM Backup allows to deploy Windows Server image from a backup copy image as an Amazon EC2 or Azure VM instance and get your physical or virtual server up and running in the cloud with a few simple steps.
- Synthetic Full Backup: Reduce the amount of uploaded data and accelerate full backup creation by reusing the existing data stored in the cloud.
- Compression: Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- Block Level Backup: Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Multiple Cloud Storage Support: Choose one of the supported public cloud storage, including: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Windows Azure, Rackspace, OpenStack, Google Storage, SoftLayer and others.
- Retention Policies: Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
- Email Notifications: Set up customizable email notifications to track each run of your Windows backup and restore plans remotely.
- Web Interface: Use Web Interface to manage the users, storage, licenses, backup and restore.