WM File Backup for Windows
Supported Operating Systems:
System Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM, 100 MB minimum disk space, Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- Desktop OS: Windows 7/8/10* * WM Backup is supported by WinMethods on the following editions of Windows 10 – Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise LTSB
- Server OS: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- Scheduling and Real-Time Backup: Setup hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backups or specify your own schedule. Real-Time backup allows to backup files and folders on Windows Server on change or creation.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Encrypt backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is also encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Ransomware Protection: WM File Backup detects encryption changes in files and prevents existing backups from being overwritten until an administrator confirms if there is an issue.
- Compression: Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- Block Level Backup: Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Multiple Cloud Storage Support: Choose one of the supported public cloud storage, including: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Windows Azure, Rackspace, OpenStack, Google Storage, SoftLayer and others.
- Network Locations Backup: Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
- Cloud to Cloud Backup: Back up data from one cloud storage location to another. Use multiple cloud storage destinations to keep your cloud data backups.
- Cloud to Local Backup: Automate backup of the cloud data to local storage, external or network drive.
- Retention Policies: Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
- Email Notifications: Set up customizable email notifications to track each run of your Windows backup and restore plans remotely.
- Backup Consistency Check: Monitor your backup consistency in cloud storage.
- Web Interface: Use Web Interface to manage the users, storage, licenses, backup and restore.