WM File Backup for Mac allows you to backup files and folders to Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other cloud storage. This WM File Backup Software works with all Mac Systems.
Supported Operating Systems:
- MacOS 10.8 or newer
1.4 GHz 64-bit processor,
512 MB RAM, 100 MB minimum disk space,
Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- Scheduled Backup:Build flexible Mac backup schedule for files and folders.
- Incremental Backup: Backup only new and modified files after the initial full backup.
- Block level backup: Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Compression: Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Encrypt backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is also encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Multiple Cloud Storage Support: Choose one of the supported public cloud storage, including: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Windows Azure, Rackspace, OpenStack, Google Storage, SoftLayer and others.
- Local Backup: Backup Mac to the cloud storage of your choice or set up local backup if you want to send only a subset of your data to the cloud and keep the rest on your local backup storage.
- Network Locations Backup: Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
- Symlinks Support: Maintain correct file structure and backup only what you need.
- Retention Policies: Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
- Email Notifications: Set up customizable email notifications to track each run of your Mac cloud backup and restore plans remotely.